City vector patterns (CVP) are a set of rules for creating city maps that can be used in any game engine. They were created by using a combination of real-world knowledge and mathematical formulas. CVPs have been proven to work well on many different game engines.
The CVP system is based on the following principles:
- The map should be divided into hexagons, which makes it easy to calculate distances between two points.
- Each hexagon has its own color. This allows you to easily distinguish one area from another.
- Hexagons must not overlap or touch each other. This prevents confusion when players move around the map.
- The colors of adjacent hexagons must match. This helps players understand where they are going.
- A player’s movement is restricted to only one direction at a time. This prevents players from getting lost.
You may also like:
Abstract Seamless Pattern DesignsDownload
8 City Vector Pattern DesignsDownload
Seamless Amsterdam Pattern DesignsDownload
Seoul City Vector DesignDownload
- Players cannot go through walls. This keeps them from being able to escape from an enclosed space.
- There are no dead ends. This prevents players from running out of room.
- No two hexagons may share more than 50% of their borders. This prevents players from accidentally entering an enemy territory.
- Every hexagon must contain at least one building. This gives players something to interact with.
- Buildings must be placed so that they do not block the view of the surrounding terrain. This ensures that players will always know what lies ahead.
- Buildings must be placed so as to minimize the distance between buildings and roads. This reduces travel times.
35 Hand Painted Amsterdam Pattern DesignsDownload
Jakarta Pattern Designs Vector
Linear Seamless City Patterns
London Pattern Design VectorDownload
- Buildings must never be placed directly over a road. This prevents players from traveling along roads without having to cross open areas.
- Buildings must not be placed too close together. This prevents players from hiding behind buildings.
- Buildings must always be placed in the center of their respective hexagons. This prevents players from moving around the map without leaving their base.
- Buildings should be placed so that they face away from the nearest wall. This prevents players from sneaking up on enemies.
- Buildings that are closer to the edge of the map should be placed further away from the edge. This prevents players from escaping if they get stuck near the edge of the map.
Amsterdam Illustrations and Pattern DesignsDownload
Seamless House Pattern DesignsDownload
Seamless cityscapes Pattern DesignsDownload
- Buildings should be placed so as to maximize the number of possible paths leading to them. This increases the amount of interaction that players can have with these structures.
- Buildings should never be placed next to water. This prevents players from drowning while trying to reach them.
- Buildings should not be placed next to large bodies of water. This prevents players who fall off the side of the map from drowning.
- Buildings should not be placed in the middle of rivers or lakes. This prevents players from swimming across the map.
- All buildings should be placed so that there is enough room for all players to pass through them. This prevents players from blocking others’ movement.
- Buildings should always be placed so that they are visible from the outside. This ensures that players know exactly how far they need to walk to reach them.
- A New Way To See Cities Introduction Hook: City vector patterns are a new way to see cities. They allow you to zoom in on any city and instantly get a bird’s eye view of its shape, size, density, and location.
Munich Seamless Pattern DesignsDownload
8 Amsterdam Seamless Pattern DesignsDownload
In this article, we will explore how to create city vector patterns using Google Earth Pro. We will also learn how to export these patterns as KMZ files and share them with others. City vector patterns are useful tools for showing the layout of cities. These patterns can help people understand the structure of urban environments.
City vector patterns are helpful tools for understanding the structure of urban environments because they show the relationship between different types of features within a city.
Hand Drawn House Patterns FreeFree Download
Building Patterns Free VectorFree Download
Prague City Vector PatternFree Download
City vector patterns are maps that represent the spatial relationships between various types of features within a given area. They are created by overlaying multiple layers of data onto each other. Each layer represents a particular type of feature. For example, one layer might represent buildings, another could represent roads, and yet another could represent parks. By combining these layers into a single image, it becomes easier to visualize the overall pattern of the city.
City vector patterns can be used to study the structure of an entire city. They can also be used to compare two cities. For example, one could overlay the city vector patterns of Washington D.C. and Chicago to determine which city has more skyscrapers.
City vector patterns are particularly useful when studying cities at a small scale. At such a level, it is difficult to distinguish individual buildings from one another. However, city vector patterns make it easy to identify the general shapes of these buildings.